Looking for San Diego banner printing services? If you have seen banner printing in the San Diego area, chances are we did it. We understand that Vinyl banners are an inexpensive way to get your message out in a big, bold way. Beautiful vinyl banners are available for every occasion based on your design. The impact of a vinyl banner can be a valuable asset to your retail setting, point of purchase display, special event, or any other place where large-sized messaging would be needed to provide a suitable backdrop or attract traffic. Because they are big, bold and inexpensive, banners are an excellent way to attract attention or to announce or celebrate an event, promote a business, etc. Regardless of your needs, printing services that specialize in commercial banners allow you to print a vinyl banner perfectly matched to your specifications.
If you are looking for banners in San Diego and are a bargain shopper; we offer the cheapest banner printing possible but with quality. We know it seems unreal that you can get affordable banners that also have amazing color but with our custom banner printing, you are able to print your banners in full color, with photos, text and graphics, for maximum impact and the best San Diego banner printing services, check this out.
Banner options include:
1. Hem and Grommet – An inch of material is folded over and a double line of clear monofilament thread is stitched. This provides a double thickness of material around the outside of the banner sign, which greatly improves strength dramatically. Grommets are punched through the double layer to give you a sturdy place on the vinyl banner to run a rope or, for instance, to put a ty-wrap on a fence.
2. Pole pockets – The sides are hemmed and the bottom and top are folded to create a pocket that a pole can be slid into. The pole could then be suspended with rope or cord. Pole pockets are typically for indoor vinyl banner use, and can be used with the pole and drape system that can be found in most trade show venues.
3. Hanger Bars – Either Super Snap plastic or aluminum hangers are furnished to provide a straight edge across your banner. The price shown on the ordering page is for a pair top and bottom. Hangers are typically used for trade shows and other indoor applications.
We’ve helped many San Diego business owners, and we can help you make a big impression with your custom vinyl banner too. Whether indoor or outdoor, at a trade show or in your storefront, banners can grab the attention of any passerby. While vinyl banners are very strong, there is no guarantee that they won’t get destroyed by the wind. Put outdoor banners up against a building whenever possible, so the wind cannot get behind them. There is a wide variety of printing options to ensure that your banner is completely customized for your business. Our banner printing service options include:
• Full color printing
• Spot color printing
• Black and white printing
• Grommets and other reinforcements
• Custom sizes up to 5’X30’
• For indoor or outdoor use
• Laminated or glossy finishes
• Retractable, standing or hanging banners
• And more!
If you are a San Diego business and want efficient, quality service and results, contact us today!